- J2W1 Breaking The Curse Of Illegitimacy And Shame - J2W Book 1
- J2W2 Emotional Pain And Building Healthy Relationships - J2W Book 2
Our biological mind,
Dating, courtship, sexuality, and GOD's Plan for marriage,
The subconscious mind,
Articles and emotions and health,
The Shroud of Turin.
- J2W3 Emotional Pain And Restoring Relationships - J2W Book 3
Practical mind renewal,
Understanding trauma and dissociation,
Dealing with forgiveness,
Dealing with grief.
- Prayer of Renunciation for the OLD and NEW APOSTOLIC CHURCH -
- Prayer Of Renunciation - Ancient Roots - Prayers covering Germanic roots, Antisemitism, Nazism, Egyptian gods and history, Khoi, Jezebel, star signs and astrology, Shamanism, Cabala and history, Satanism, slavery, and Lilith.
- Steps To Spiritually Cleanse Your Home - For the complete teaching/study, please see our J2F Book 6.
- Prayers Of Renunciation For GERMANIC ROOTS - Prayers covering:
Anenherbe, Rosicrucinism, and Vril power,
Masonic orders of Rose Croix and the Knights Templar,
Order of the Garter,
Communism and Socialism,
Oaths and allegiance to the flag,
Germany and Islam,
Fallen angels and nephilim,
DNA and body memories,
Celtic-druidic belief systems,
GOD's Times and Seasons.
- Restoring The Foundation Nation - Restoring South African's Foundation Nation ...
- Redeeming Lands And Peoples - Includes sections on:
Breaking generational curses over cities and their people,
Restoring of First Peoples,
Cleansing/redeeming of land,
Intercession and prophetic acts (use of banners, altars, etc.)
- Foundation Nation - Womanhood And Sexuality - The following is a study on the roots and rituals of Foundation Nation sexuality and
womanhood. We have posted this article, hoping to make people — and
particularly those people of Foundation Nation ancestry — aware of this information, in
order for these roots to be prayed through and redeemed.
- First Nation Restoration Prayers of Renunciation -
- Deborahs Song -
- Song Of Inheritance -
- And The Desert Will Bloom - A study on how fathers are to tend and keep their "garden" (family), as well as looking at the spiritual aspects of the "fruit of the land".
- Fighting With Joshua For YOUR Promised Land - A study on the battles/warfare of Joshua and Israel in taking the Promised Land, and how there are lessons and parallels for us today. Included in this book is a study on the attacks against the redemptive gifts. This is a follow-on from "Man's Purpose And The Gifts Of The Spirit".